Sunday, November 25, 2007

And the award goes to...

Just thought I'd let everyone know what a good wife I have. Yesterday, I had to deliver mail in rainy, 44 degree weather. Needless to say, even wearing raingear, I got wet and cold. When I get home, Kacie had cooked one of my favorite meals: fried deer steak with gravy, purple hulled peas, homemade cornbread, and Texas potatoes (with real bacon!!!). All because I had to spend most of the day in the rain. What a woman! Then this evening when I got home from church, she had done it again--she cooked more deer steak to go with last night's left overs. Smiles and full bellies all around! Love that woman!

2 comments:

Jason Fullen said...

Blood. You here me. Blood is supposed to be thicker than a marriage. I expect the same kind of meal made for me at some point in my life. Tell your wife to continue the love, but don't forsake her brother.

Kacie said...

Well, it doesn't happen very often, I know. But you deserved it that day. I love you and you were worth the effort.