Sunday, April 27, 2008

Who Did I Marry?

Tonight, Kacie and I were watching Entertainment Tonight, and a segment on the new Indiana Jones movie came on. I said, "I would like to go see that." And what do you think my wife said? "I've never seen any Indiana Jones movies." Gasp! My own wife has never seen ANY Indiana Jones movies. None. Not one. She did say that she saw a clip from one at church, but come on. How could you not see any of them??? Her only defense is "But I'm a girl." That won't fly. Needless to say, we now have to go rent all of them and catch her up. Is this more common than I think???

Other movies Kacie had never seen before we were married: "The Goonies," "Star Wars" (the entire trilogy).
Movies Kacie refuses to watch: "Loaded Weapon 1," "The Goonies"

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Alright, this means WAR. For anyone interested to hear my side of this argument please visit my blog at kaciecarnley.blogspot.com.